Providing interactive arts entertainment and educational enrichment programs to children ages 0-14 years and their families. We offer caregiver-and-tot classes, birthday party packages, special event performances, and concerts. We also have group classes in dance, drama, music, yoga, and visual arts. Our professional instructors provide private music lessons in Ukulele, Guitar, Piano, and Voice. Our personalized playlists include a mix of original tunes and classic hits that will positively have everyone moving and grooving!
Our classes and performances can be catered to any age group, from toddlers to school-aged children and they are fun and educational!
It is our mission at Jiggles and Lélé to keep the kids moving and grooving the whole time! Jiggles depicts dancing and drama, Lélé means music and meditation, and these two characters represent Yin & Yang, the Sun & Moon, and Energy & Harmony. The experience is a high energy interactive exploration of music, movement, mindfulness, and make-believe, while encouraging participants to be present and playful!
Currently, as of February 2021 all of our services are Virtual. *Subject to Change
When we will be allowed to resume in-person classes and events, here is how we will be protecting our clients and their children:
1. We will be inquiring with all of our clients and looking for established symptoms of corona virus (acute shortness of breath, fever and travel to high risk areas).
2. If you are positive for any of the above we will cancel your class or event with no cancellation fee and will be happy to reschedule at a safer time.
3. Our interactive toys are cleaned after each use with antibacterial products and disinfectant cleaning agents. Ensure that wipe down equipment, props, and instruments between each class and performance.
4. We will be pausing the use of our Scarves, Parachute, and Bubbles for the time being.
5. Our team is trained in proper hand-washing techniques and washes their hands several times a day and between every client.
6. If you are unable to keep your scheduled booking we would be happy to schedule a make-up class or event in the future at no additional cost.
7. Should our entertainers and educators exhibit any symptoms they will cancel their classes and performances for the appropriate incubation period.
8. We are still bringing music, movement, mindfulness and make-believe while it is deemed safe and appropriate to do so by public health. Maintaining good health and immunity is one of the best ways to stay safe and our practitioners provide excellent tools to keep your family healthy.
9. We are listening to science and credible sources and staying calm.
What we will ask of you to support the health of our community:
1. If you have traveled to a known high risk area, or have been in contact with someone who has, please stay away for a minimum of 2 weeks and consider rescheduling for the future at no extra cost.
2. If you are at risk or immune-compromised, please make the best decision that supports your health.
3. If you exhibit any respiratory difficulties please see your doctor, if you are otherwise feeling unwell or show signs of fever, please stay home and socially isolated.
4. Maintain social distancing; one-meter distance between you and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face.
6. Cough into your elbow.