Providing interactive arts entertainment and educational enrichment programs to children ages 0-14 years! We offer creative classes and workshops in dance, drama, music, glee, yoga, and sports. Our classes are available in schools, daycares, camps and playspaces. We also provide in-home caregiver-and-tot classes, birthday parties, and event performances. We have live interactive shows/concerts. Professional singers, dancers, and actors perform our original scripts and songs with many themes. All our programs come with the option of bilingual French/English programming.
Our classes and performances can be catered to any age, from toddlers to school-aged children and they are fun and educational!
It is our mission at Jiggles and Lélé to keep the kids moving and grooving the whole time! Jiggles depicts dancing and drama, Lélé means music and meditation, and these two characters represent Yin & Yang, the Sun & Moon, and Energy & Harmony. The experience is a high energy interactive exploration of music, movement, mindfulness, and make-believe, while encouraging participants to be present and playful!
Here is how we are protecting our clients and their children:
1. We will be inquiring with all of our clients and looking for established symptoms of corona virus (acute shortness of breath, fever and travel to high risk areas).
2. If you are positive for any of the above we will cancel your class or event with no cancellation fee and will be happy to reschedule at a safer time.
3. Our interactive toys are cleaned after each use with antibacterial products and disinfectant cleaning agents. Ensure that wipe down equipment, props, and instruments between each class and performance.
4. We will be pausing the use of our Scarves, Parachute, and Bubbles for the time being.
5. Our team is trained in proper hand-washing techniques and washes their hands several times a day and between every client.
6. If you are unable to keep your scheduled booking we would be happy to schedule a make-up class or event in the future at no additional cost.
7. Should our entertainers and educators exhibit any symptoms they will cancel their classes and performances for the appropriate incubation period.
8. We are still bringing music, movement, mindfulness and make-believe while it is deemed safe and appropriate to do so by public health. Maintaining good health and immunity is one of the best ways to stay safe and our practitioners provide excellent tools to keep your family healthy.
9. We are listening to science and credible sources and staying calm.
What we will ask of you to support the health of our community:
1. If you have traveled to a known high risk area, or have been in contact with someone who has, please stay away for a minimum of 2 weeks and consider rescheduling for the future at no extra cost.
2. If you are at risk or immune-compromised, please make the best decision that supports your health.
3. If you exhibit any respiratory difficulties please see your doctor, if you are otherwise feeling unwell or show signs of fever, please stay home and socially isolated.
4. Maintain social distancing; one-meter distance between you and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face.
6. Cough into your elbow.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Copyright © 2020 Jiggles and Lélé - All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Ilan Waldman Film Inc.